Weight Watchers Soup
- 2 packages dry chicken soup/broth
- 1 small white onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 zucchini
- 2 heads of brocculi
- 3 yellow squash
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 package white rice
- fresh or packaged parsely
- black pepper
- garlic salt
- Prepare 2 packages of soup or broth as directed. Ass one small white onion, peeled and diced. Then add 2 tablespoons crushed garlic. Cook on low until onion is translucent.
- Cut up brocculi, zucchini, squash, carrots, and tomatoes. Add everything to soup mixture. Add two cups of water. Let soup cook on medium for 30 minutes.
- Take 1/2 of the soup mixture and put in the blender. Puree and then add back in with the soup. Add black pepper, parsely, and garlic salt at your discretion, to taste.
- Steam 1/2 bag of white rice and add to soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy 🙂
*I double this recipe so I can eat the soup for a week or two. It’s so good and so freaking healthy. Plus with this diet, I get so hungry after I work out and it feels good to scarf up this soup knowing it’s so wholesome<3